Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm sorry

 I would like to say im sorry for being around  .
I am sorry for not caring.
I am sorry for being sad, jealous, and boring.
I am sorry for being proud and never saying sorry when i really needed to.
I am sorry for saying sorry for things that are of no importance.
I am sory for being a bad girlfie
I am sorry for not pleasing everyone.
I am sorry you think im wrong, crazy, or rude.
Nothing is ever good enough for me, for this--im sorry.
Im sorry im not perfect.
Im sorry for saying things i dont mean
Im sorry im a horrible person.
Im sorry for changing so much
I am sorry for making things more complicated than they really are.
I am sorry that i have ever made you mad.
im sorry i care what some people think.
Im sorry that nothing i ever do is right and that i will never change.
Im sorry for everything i have ever done, everything im doing, and everything i will do.
I am really really sorry !
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING
I lapchuuu dear .

No comments:

Post a Comment